Today’s guest is someone who I’ve been meaning to have on the podcast since… before it even existed.
Andy Mort is the host of the Gentle Rebel Podcast, a musician, an undertaker and someone who is very much on my wave length (fellow INTJ too!)
We talk about:
• The challenges introvert musicians face
• The stigma attached to sensitivity in our society
• The problem with desensitising ourselves
• How to encourage sensitivity as an act of gentle rebellion
• What Andy would tell his younger self ... And much more!
FOR THE FULL SHOW NOTES: https://www.thecreativeintrovert.com/andy-mort
Want more support? Join the membership community for Creative Introverts: https://www.thecreativeintrovert.com/lci/
Say hi to Cat on social: Instagram: http://instagram.com/creativeintro
SUPPORT THE SHOW: https://www.patreon.com/creativeintro