In this week’s episode of the Creative Introvert podcast I talk to Jamie Arpin-Ricci, speaker and community enthusiast and author of The Introvert Writer.
What we discussed:
- How Jamie's social life actually improved on discovering his introversion
- Does knowing our personality type become an excuse for bad behaviour?
- The discipline of sponteneity
- How to answer 'what do you do?' as a creative introvert
- Resisting the 'what if' catastrophising game
- Breaking down the 'cardboard giants'
- How introverts can use social media to their advantage
- How to handle the 'haters'
- How to set boundaries, starting with self-knowledge
- How to set up your own Creative Retreat
- Why introverts struggle with asking for help